Have you had a blue screen problem with our products? P.S: FOLLOW ALL THE STEPS IN THE TUTORIALS SO YOU DON'T HAVE FUTURE PROBLEMS!
1. Your BIOS mode must be set to UEFI. To verify open the windows search and enter 'msinfo32', open the 'System Information' window and search for 'BIOS Mode'
2. Is your BIOS not in UEFI? You will need to access your BIOS configuration and change it. If you don't know how to configure your BIOS, please contact us through our discord:
3. Your computer must have Secure Mode disabled. To verify open the windows search and enter 'msinfo32', open the 'System Information' window and search for 'Secure Boot Status'
4. Is Secure Boot enabled? You will need to access your BIOS configuration and change it. If you do not know how to configure your BIOS, please contact us through our discord:
5. Download the file from the button below and extract the files.
6. Open the Mitigations.reg file
7. Open the InSpectre.exe file as administrator
8. If 'System is Meltdown protected: Yes' appears, press the 'Disable Meltdown Protection' button
9. If 'System is Specter protected: Yes' appears, press the 'Disable Specter Protection' button
10. Restart your computer and check if the status of the above protections has changed to 'No!'
11. Disable Windows Hyper-V. To disable it open PowerShell and type: 'Disable-WindowsOptionalFeature -Online -FeatureName Microsoft-Hyper-V-Hypervisor'
12. If you are still getting Blue Screen (BSOD), you will need to reinstall your Windows to a version compatible with our cheats.
We prioritize the security of our cheats as much as possible, therefore some functions may be incompatible with different versions of Windows, to download a compatible version open the website below and download the version as shown in the photo below. Remember: The language is your preference!
After downloading the Windows ISO you will need to move it to a USB stick and install it on your computer, see the video below if you don't know how to do it:
After installing a compatible version of Windows, disable automatic updates. To disable them open CMD as administrator and type the following commands: 'net stop wuauserv' and 'sc config wuauserv start= disabled', restart after executing them